It is too late to return the Mail-In ballots by mail. If you have a Mail-In ballot, return it to one of the polling stations.
If you need any help call us 250-412-8888
Voters will be able to cast ballots in person on general voting day at one of six polling stations or on any of the eight advance voting days at Crystal Garden. The city expects to release information Monday on how to obtain a mail-in ballot. Advance voting will begin Dec. 1 and mail-in ballots need to the mailed before December 4th, 2020.
You may apply for a mail ballot package up to and including General Voting Day (December 12).
- Your package will include helpful instructions on how to complete and return your mail ballot.
- Completed mail ballots should be placed in the mail by Friday, December 4 at the latest.
- After December 4, all requested mail ballots are to be picked up at City Hall and can be returned to the drop box at the Pandora Avenue entrance of City Hall, at an advance voting opportunity at Crystal Garden, or before 8 p.m. at one of the six voting places on General Voting Day.
- Postage is included for mail ballot packages mailed within Canada.
- Mail ballot packages will be mailed out starting the week of November 23.
- If you have requested a mail ballot but have not received one by General Voting Day, please contact City of Victoria Legislative Services at 250.361.0571.
ALL mail ballots must be received by the City of Victoria before 8 p.m. (Pacific Time) on Saturday, December 12, 2020 to be counted.